Dark circles under the eyesDark circles under the eyes are black, blue or purple spots on the skin under the eyes. It is a common beauty problem that can affect people of any age. A person's eyes speak a thousand words. But if you have dark circles under your eyes, try to reduce them instead of avoiding them. These dark circles tell a lot about your health. This is a normal condition, but it can occur for a number of reasons, such as:
1. Lack of sleepLack of enough sleep is the biggest cause of dark circles under the eyes. Our body is able to repair and regenerate new cells during this sleep phase. Blood circulation focuses on your skin tissues and cells to further rejuvenate your face. So, even if you don't feel tired, there is a good chance of dark circles if you don't get the right amount of deep sleep. So it is necessary to get adequate amount of sleep.
2. Hereditary factorsLike other body problems, dark circles can be inherited from your parents. If your parents have similar features, you may have that skin tendency.
3. Iron deficiencyThe discoloration you experience in the skin around your eyes may be due to a deficiency in certain minerals, such as iron. Basically, the veins around your eye area become more noticeable when your system lacks iron.
4. Eye rubbingIf you have a habit of rubbing your eyes with your fingers, you may have dark circles. The skin under the lids is extremely thin and has a very thin layer of fat. So, if you are wondering how to get rid of dark circles, this is a practice to avoid.
5. Excess salt or caffeineYou notice that if you eat too much salt before going to bed, you have bags under your eyes. Foods high in sodium and caffeine cause your body to retain water, making the skin under your eyes darker.
To prevent dark circles under the eyes, follow these tips:* Get enough sleep.
* Eat healthy food.
* Protect from sunlight.
Causes of Dark Circles* Use of eyes
Staring at a television or computer screen for a long time can cause eye problems.
Oversleeping, extreme fatigue or sleeping hours after your usual bedtime can cause dark circles under your eyes.
Due to stress, the capillary of the eye can burst and bleed under the skin. And then purple or bluish color is seen, which in common language we call dark circle. So try to enjoy the time with less stress.
* Strong eye rubbing
Be it while removing makeup or for any reason, if you inadvertently put too much pressure on the eyes, the capillaries in the eyes will break and bleed. And dark circles are seen only when that blood oxidizes and turns black.