Keto Diet Food List | Keto Diet Chart - GITA

There are many of us who want to reduce body fat/fat or fat and also want to lose weight. Because who does not want a beautiful body figure. Do not want to do exercise again. If you eat less food then the body becomes weak. Because of this, many of us are in great trouble with our health. A trusted name to get rid of this problem is the keto diet.
Currently, the most popular diet is the ketogenic diet or the keto diet. It is primarily loved for its functional properties. Keto diet is also called Dr. Jahangir Kabir's diet. Keto diet or ketogenic diet is a type of diet chart through which it is possible to lose weight or fat in a short period of time and only by changing food habits.

Our normal diet consists of 50% carbohydrates, 30% fat and 20% protein. But in this ketogenic diet, the total caloric needs are carbohydrates 5%, protein 25% and fat 70%. This means that the percentage of food you eat throughout the day will be. For this, you need to know about the quality of food and know how much carbs, protein, fat etc. are in any food.

 Let's look at the keto diet food list (foods that can't be eaten): Rice-based foods like rice, pita, etc. Any type of potato and potato-based food such as mashed potato, round potato, chips, etc. Sugar, milk or milk-based food Poultry, beef etc.

Keto diet food list (foods that can be eaten): green leafy vegetables sea fish chicken (but not fed at home) sour beef or khasir paya (small amounts) ghee or butter (homemade rather than store bought (preferably brewed) almond tea or coffee without sugar.

 

Keto Diet Chart

1 cup of tea or coffee without sugar around 8 o'clock in the morning. You can add ginger cloves to tea or you can add apple cider vinegar or lemon chips with turmeric in hot water. In the afternoon, before lunch, you must eat lemon water or apple cider vinegar, it will burn your excess fat. Then you can eat green vegetables, fish, meat but not more than 1 piece of fish meat.

Keto Diet Chart


Must be fried in ghee or butter or in extra virgin oil or you can eat fried nuts with ghee. And you must keep salad with it. If you want you can eat eggs because in case of keto diet you can eat 6 eggs a day. Because eggs provide protein. Afternoon meal If you have a snack in the afternoon, you can eat the same meal as in the morning.

Dinner Dinner will be similar to lunch but may have more or less of two items. Avoid eating before eight o'clock in the night. After that, do not eat anything except water. And sleep between 10 o'clock in the night.

People who are 26 or older can follow the 1200 calorie keto diet chart:

1200 Calorie Keto Diet Chart After waking up (morning): 1 cup of lemon tea + 2 biscuits (sugar free) – 90 calories Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs + 2 slices of brown bread (290 calories) / Boiled egg + 1 slice of brown bread + half cup Matha (310 calories) 11 am – 12 pm: 1 banana / 15-20 grapes (50 calories) Lunch: 1 cup brown rice + 100 gm chicken (without desi chicken broth) + 1/2 cup mixed vegetables + 1 bowl of salad (360 calories) Evening: Take 1 cup of butter milk 35 calories Dinner: You can have one red flour bread + one piece of fish (50 gm) + half a cup of dal + a small bowl of raita (380 calories).

This time, the question will come to many people's mind, how long can you do the keto diet?

Keto diet or ketogenic diet can be followed for 7-10 days or even 15 days. But it cannot be run for life. The excess protein used in this diet is not only expensive, but also puts stress on the kidneys and increases blood fat levels. So it is better not to fall under the grip of long-term illness while losing weight. But after 15 days, you can start this diet again after leaving 3-4 days.

Caution: Only physically fit people can or need not follow this diet chart.